Vintage Straight Stretch Jean
Straight-fitting jeans made from 12.9 oz. Japanese selvedge with extra stretch. Medium-dark indigo denim fabric is woven on special looms and can be identified by the red pickstitching at the side seams. Uneven yarn character creates an authentic vintage look. Heavily distressed and hand-sanded.
- Vintage Straight Fit: mid-rise. Sits at the hip. Slim through the hip and the thigh. Straight leg.
- US size 28 has a 9½" rise, a 29½" waist, and a 12½" leg opening. All sizes have a 29½" inseam.
- Belt loops. Button fly with a signature button closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- American-made buttons, copper-tone rivets, and washer burrs. Five-pocket styling. "RRL" embroidery at the selvedge coin pocket. Distressed at the front.
- "RRL"-debossed logo patch at the back right waist.
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 24" waist and 34" hips. She wears a US size 27.
|We currently offer 3 methods of delivery: Standard, Express and Next Day (all deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8am to 7pm).
• Standard Delivery, which costs 9.95€, arrives within five business days. Should your order be more than 80€, you can enjoy complimentary Standard Delivery.
• Express Delivery, which costs 14.95€, arrives within two business days.
• Next Day Delivery, which costs 19.95€, arrives the next business day if the order is placed before 1pm Monday- Friday. If the order is placed after 1pm or on a non business day, it will arrive within two business days.
Our team of experts are ready to assist you with attentive one-on-one service in-store or online – Explore Now