Complimentary Delivery offer valid on orders shipped in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and Portugal and applies to Standard Delivery orders only. Gift certificates, taxes, additional shipping and handling do not count toward the qualifying amount. Not valid for cash. Previous purchases are not eligible for adjustments. To participate, simply add merchandise to your shopping basket and Complimentary Standard Delivery will automatically be applied. You must select the "Standard Delivery" option to receive the complimentary shipping offer. If you have questions, please contact Customer Assistance by email at CustomerAssistance@RalphLauren.FR or by phone at +49 (0)69 945 19 22 92
These American-made pants reinterpret a classic riding jodhpur silhouette with a slimmer, more feminine fit and stretch cavalry twill, a fabric originally developed for military uniforms. Button-tab cuffs give them a vintage-inspired finish.
Style Number: 416989
- Mid-rise. Skinny fit. Intended to hit at the ankle.
- US size 8 has a 30¾" waist, a 35½" hip, an 8¼" rise, and an 8¾" leg opening. All sizes have a 28" inseam.
- Zip fly with a concealed hook-and-bar and buttoned closure. Genuine horn button.
- Right hip coin pocket. Back right buttoned pocket. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Stitched knee patches. One-button cuffs.
- 97% virgin wool, 3% elastane.
- Dry clean.
- Made in USA.
- Model is 5'10"/178 cm and has a 24" waist and 34" hips. She wears a US size 2.
Style Number: 416989
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.
Sustainable Items are shipped in a 100% recyclable packaging, and their parcel will not include any paperwork. For additional information, please refer to our Sustainable Products Packaging section.